Kaua‘i Community College provides open access education and training in an ethical and innovative student-centered and community-focused environment, nurturing life-long learners who appreciate diversity and lead responsible and fulfilling lives.
To demonstrate our commitment to this mission, Kaua‘i Community College:
- supports students of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds to achieve their educational goals
- perpetuates appreciation and understanding of Hawaiian culture and develops programs to support native
- cultivates appreciation for artistic, intellectual, and technical pursuits
- creates curricula and programs responsive to the community’s changing needs for career and work force
- fosters partnerships with schools, the University of Hawai‘i system, and local, state, national, and global
- leads the community toward greater social, economic, and environmental sustainability, and
- maintains a healthy and safe learning environment that enhances student and employee growth and success.